The Workshop Parent Portal is the gateway for families in the
Log in to Parent Portal
You may request to add or drop a class by 4:59 p.m., Monday through Fridays only. You will receive a response by 6:30 p.m. the same day (Monday through Fridays only).
In order to request or drop a class, please do the following:
- Log in to the parent portal. For now, you must use a computer to have the best interface. We are developing an app as well, and will alert you when it is ready.
- Go to Attendance.
- Scroll past the calendar to “Program Assignments.”
- Click the edit pencil icon.
- Add the start date of the new schedule.
- Click to add or delete a day. You do not need to add start or end times.
- Please add notes if needed. For example, if your child will be coming later from another class, or leaving to go to a class, add this to notes.
- Click submit.
- You will receive an email by 6:30 p.m. the same day approving or rejecting the request (based on staffing and classroom space).
- If approved, this becomes your default schedule as of the start date of the new schedule. You can request or cancel different classes if you know the weekly schedule will change again. You
simply press the edit icon again on the latest approved scheduled, add a later start date, and submit that as well.
- That's it!
- You will still be billed on actual time attended, but we need to know exactly who to expect so that children are exactly where they should be.
- Requests to add a class that is not regularly scheduled are approved on a first come, first served basis, so the earlier you get your request in, the better the chances it will be approved.
If you need to drop a class that has been scheduled, please do so as early as you can, so we can offer the spot to another student.
- Click on the Personal tab. Click on “update information” for all children (they are in different tabs), parents, and contacts. Please add a child if needed. Select yes for for the last field
for contacts which says “apply contact to all children” or you will need to select the second child , and update those contacts too.
- Click on Auto-Pay Tab: Make sure your auto - payment information is updated and not expired BEFORE re-registering.
Click on the Register tab. Select full time or part time Workshop for each child, and pay the registration fee. Many parents forget this important step.
Add a Child
- To add a child, click on the personal tab, and click on the blue link “add a student” at the very top. After you fill out the information and save, you click on the registration tab to
add that child into classes for the year.
Add an Emergency Contact or Pick Up Person
- Personal/Add a New Contact/Apply Contact to all Children - Yes/Save/Reopen by Clicking Update Information and PIN field will have populated
Update Emergency Information
- Click on personal and update children, parents, contacts information, press save.
PIN Codes for Pick Up
- Parents: Go to personal tab/parent/update information. The PIN should be at the top.
- Emergency Contacts: Go to personal tab/contact/update information. The PIN should be near the top.
- If any PINS are missing, email Alexa Frisbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Auto-Payment Information
- Select auto pay.
- Enter your new payment method.
- Select today's date and first payment date.
- Leave next payment date blank.
Clear a Balance
- Select make payment.
- Clear your outstanding balance.
- Go to attendance tab.
- Click on view attendance in blue to the right at the top.
- Go to statements tab.
- Click on statement pdf icon, if you want a statement for a certain time period.
- Click on summary year end pdf icon, if you want it for the whole year.
What if something is not working?